11 floral finds that will bring a spring refreshment to your home
When nature is bursting with life and spring flowers are bursting onto the scene, it’s more appealing than ever to fill your space with freshly picked finds.
From pretty petals to sweet buds, here’s our pick from the bunch…
1. Small cup of daisies; Heartsease Pansies Small Mug and Snowdrop Small Mug, £17 each, Emma Bridgewater
These cute cups bring fresh flavor and a pinch of joy to breakfast time.
2. Laura Ashley Elveden 4-slice toaster, £80, Studio
Inspired by Laura Ashley’s Summer Palace design, this seven-stage tip-top toaster combines function with floral flair.
3. George Riverside 12 piece dinner service, £20, Direct.asda
It’s easy to create wildflower table schemes when you sprinkle fresh greenery between these melamine serveware.
4. Dried 55cm Natural Bouquet Mixed With Thistle, £10, Dunelm
With a cottagecore aesthetic, these dried flowers are easy to style in a recycled glass jar or vintage vase.
5. Bird of Paradise rug, from £70 to £150, Studio
If you want to walk barefoot among exotic blooms, this statement rug is the next best thing.
6. Candy Tuft Lounge Chair, £149.99, Perkins & Morley
Easy to stack, lounge chairs not only serve as sun traps but can also serve as stylish seating. This cottage garden print feels right at home with blooming ferns and potted hydrangeas.
7. Laura Ashley Gosford Cranberry Eyelet Curtains, from £68.18, Curtains2go
With header and lining options, these flounced flowers are a breeze to hang, with an eye-pleasing and versatile color scheme.
8. Natural History Museum x Dunelm Meadow Floral Wool Rug, from £149 to £399, Dunelm
If you want to be surrounded by greenery, this floral rug combined with exposed wood reflects the biophilic trend.
9. Cath Kidston Stargazer chaise longue in Strawberry Garden, £949, DFS
This aptly named stargazer is a head turner, especially when you feel like putting your feet up and spending time on a divan topped with carnations and roses. Handcrafted and available in a range of Cath Kidston prints.
10. Reversible floral print trimmed 100% cotton duvet cover and pillowcase, £25-£55, Next
The color of spring, these lilac flowers will brighten up your bedroom in no time.
11. Multicolored Floral Print Duvet, from £32 to £43, Matalan
This whimsical wildflower print bedspread would look pretty when styled with throw pillows in sage green, pink and buttercup yellow.
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/design/dunelm-laura-ashley-print-dfs-morley-b2301979.html 11 floral finds that will bring a spring refreshment to your home