Season five of yellowstone can’t get here fast enough.
Though we’re slowly creeping towards the November 13 premiere date, it feels like it’s dragging on at a snail’s pace.
There are still so many questions that need to be answered in season five.
What’s Happening to Kayce and Monica Dutton’s Marriage? Are Caroline Warner and Market Equities the Downfall of the Dutton Family Legacy Forever? I just don’t see it, of course, but this is by far the biggest challenge the Dutton’s have ever faced.
While there’s a lot of uncertainty looming in season five, there’s one thing that’s 100% certain:
Beth Dutton will be there in full force.
Sure, Caroline Warner may be the first rival Beth has ever put fear of God in her eyes, but given Beth’s loyalty and implacable nature, we can expect Season 5 to be a Beth Dutton 2.0.
With that being said, I’ve been thinking about Beth’s best moments and lines over the past four seasons, and gosh, there are too many to possibly remember them all.
That said, I’ve tried to compile some of the best Beth Dutton quotes since the show debuted in 2018.
1. “Every once in a while you say something that makes me think you’re smart. And then I look at you and that thought fades.”
2. “Well, that’s what it means. It means that you have me, that I am yours. It means live your life with me. All I ask is that you outlive me so I never live a day without you again.”
3. “You look like a real soft f*ck, Ted. Anything you city boys do.”
4. “I’m not fucking you, I’m fucking her. And if you have a brother, I’ll fuck him too. I’ll chop down your family tree.”
5. “Spanx. What a shocker. You know you had an ass like a 12 year old boy in high school. What happened?”
6. “Just tell me who to fight.”
7. “I don’t speak dipsh*t.”
8. “You’re the trailer park, I’m the tornado.”
9. “I believe in loving with all your soul and destroying anything that wants to kill what you love. That’s it. That’s all there is.”
10. “It’s only the things I love that die, Rip, never me… Come to think of it, I’m surprised you’re still standing.”
11. “Where’s the fun in destroying a single man? If I break you, I want to know I’m breaking generations.”
12. “I wouldn’t let that cocksucker pay for my funeral.”
13. “I think this is heaven. So hell. A person can walk the clouds right next to someone who is enduring eternal damnation. And God is the land.”
14. “For someone with no spine, you sure have a lot of balls.”
15. “No one wants to merge with you. They have a debt ratio of three to one. It would be easier to sell VCRs.”
16. “I’m the rock that therapists break against.”
17. “I hope you die of ass cancer.”
18. “No, martinis have vermouth and are enjoyed with friends. I don’t like vermouth, and these aren’t my friends.”
19. “You have to watch Ted Talks on YouTube.”
20. “Actually, God gave me these for free. Looks like he gave me yours too.”
21. “Don’t say it. It means nothing on a rooftop, under the stars, like a bunch of fuckin’ hippies. You tell me… tell me if it saves me.”
22. “I’m the rock that therapists break against.”
23. “You’re many things baby, but funny isn’t one of them. We’re sorry.”
24. “When this is all over, I will hang your diploma above my toilet in my guest house. You have my word.”
25. “Oh, dad. The blush was fucked out of me years ago.”
Yellowstone Season 5 will air on Sunday, November 13th on Paramount Network
Be sure to visit us too Yellowstone The Soundtrack Playlistwith every song from every episode, through Season 4.
https://www.whiskeyriff.com/2022/10/18/25-of-the-best-quotes-from-yellowstones-relentless-badss-beth-dutton/ 25 Of The Best Quotes From Yellowstone’s Relentless Bad*ss, Beth Dutton