A 14-year-old girl dies in her sleep, once parents review the autopsy report they can’t stop crying – Women After 40

Everyone agrees that smartphones have become an integral part of our everyday lives. As soon as we go to bed, it’s usually the last thing we look at before falling asleep and the first thing we grab when we wake up in the morning.

This story is a true account of a young girl who did this.

The mother of 14-year-old daughter Le Thi Xoan entered her room one morning to wake her up. After calling them several times, she didn’t respond. Panicking, her mother immediately drove her to the emergency room.

Doctors pronounced the young girl dead when she arrived at the infirmary, unfortunately nothing could be done to save her.

The mother couldn’t understand how she had lost her daughter in such a short time, she was shocked and disbelieving because there had been no problems as her daughter the previous night.

The cause of her daughter’s death was determined by the medics to be the result of an electric shock.

She was taken one last time to see her beloved child and say a final goodbye.

Confused about how her daughter was electrocuted even though everything in her room looked normal. When she returned home, she went into her daughter’s room.

There she found Xoan’s smartphone charging cable at the end of her bed. Even though she was connected to her phone, it wasn’t charging. The end of the cable near the smartphone was damaged.

Like most teenagers, it wasn’t uncommon for her kids to charge their phones while sleeping for Xoan’s parents.

It was speculated that a leak with the worn charging cable had resulted in excessive current while she slept.

blank

Xoan’s mother couldn’t control her grief at her funeral as she rushed to her daughter’s coffin one last time.

She howled and banged on the coffin to get her child to come back.

Now that her daughter was no longer part of this world, she found it hard to take, considering it was all due to an accidental situation that could have been prevented.

blank

To prevent this from happening, it is advisable not to leave your phones around when you are charging them.

blank

Make sure you always check the condition of your cables and buy original phone parts from manufacturers.

Remember: better safe than sorry.

blank

Warn others about the dangers of overcharging your smartphone with a damaged cable.

Please share this story with your friends and families.

https://womenafter40.com/a-14-year-old-girl-dies-in-her-sleep-once-parents-review-the-autopsy-report-they-cant-stop-crying/ A 14-year-old girl dies in her sleep, once parents review the autopsy report they can’t stop crying – Women After 40

Skyred

Pechip.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@pechip.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button