This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Bad Sisters Season 1 Episode 8, along with its release date and where to watch it online.
Read our Bad Sisters season 1 review.
The ten-episode series continues to impress as the mysteries pile up and everyone seems a likely suspect in JP’s death. It’s another compelling installment as JP investigates his own suicide attempt and the Garvey sisters try to pick up the pieces after yet another failed murder. Here’s what happened in episode seven of Bad Sisters:
- Gabriel saves JP’s life at the sailor. He spies on Eva and her younger sister and watches as events unfold. In the present timeline, he informs the Claffin brothers of this important detail.
- Grace worries that JP is having suicidal thoughts after their argument, but JP claims that someone is out to kill him. He has so many enemies he doesn’t know who it could be, but his first suspicion is neighbor Roger.
- The Garvey sisters consider the likelihood that JP or the police could find them out. Ursula admits that his memory might return and to make matters worse, they can’t find JP’s nasal spray, which still contains remnants of Rohypnol.
- JP makes it to his job interview even though he was only in the hospital a few hours ago. Both JP and Eva do brilliantly in their job interviews, but JP still tries to dissuade Gerald by saying that Eva has a drinking problem. JP thanks Gabriel and asks him if he saw anything unusual.
- Becka gets the nasal spray from JP’s bedroom, but he returns home early. He challenges Becka to show what’s in her bag and they fight. Blanaid prevents further escalation.
- Grace worries even more about JP and they fight. He pushes her down the steps in front of her house. Grace is injured and hospitalized. The sisters suspect JP’s involvement and it seems Blanaid has finally hated her father after witnessing these events.
- Ben wants to rekindle his romance with Ursula, whose husband seems aware of an infidelity.
- Thomas uses all the evidence he has gathered to confirm the autopsy.
- Becka visits JP’s mother and finds JP’s secret taxidermy collection in the basement. There is also a locked door with a corpse inside.
bad sisters Season 1 Episode 8 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to air Friday, September 30, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. PT on Apple TV+.
where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch bad sisters Season 1 Episode 8 on Apple TV+ on the above date.
- For some reason I expected JP to find Becka in that cold room and maybe lock her up. If Becka can escape this fresh hell, she will surely tell the other sisters about her discovery. Will they use this information to frame JP and have him arrested or blackmail the idiot?
- Ursula continued their affair. JP will alert the husband to what can lead to a divorce.
- JP suspects someone is trying to kill him, he will go through his list of enemies and fully inform them of his findings. Does he suspect the sisters? I don’t think he thinks they’re such evil things.
- The sisters will plan their next line of attack. If JP starts to suspect them, they may need to act quickly and make sure he’s killed beyond a doubt this time.
You can watch this series with an Apple TV+ subscription.
https://readysteadycut.com/2022/09/23/next-time-on-bad-sisters-season-1-episode-8/ Bad Sisters season 1, episode 8 preview, release date and where to watch online