This article contains predictions for Better Call Saul Season 6 Episode 12.
Past and present merge in episode 12 when we finally see more of it breaking Bad Timeline we’ve all longed for. Here’s a recap of what happened in the last episode:
- Episode 11 begins with Jimmy (as Saul) being kidnapped and taken outside a ditch in town breaking Bad timeline.
- In Gene’s chronicle, Saul gets in touch with old colleague Francesca and learns about the downfall of Walter and what happened to Jesse and Skyler.
- Saul tries to get in touch with Kim by calling her place of work – the camera pans up and Saul is frustrated as he yells into the phone. We never hear this conversation.
- In Gene’s timeline, Saul is talking to Jeff. He wants him on barbituates. They cheat wealthy men. Saul befriends morally depraved rich men in bars and gets them drunk. Jeff then takes these wealthy men home in his cab and gives them barbituated water. Buddy then goes into her house and snaps photos of her IDs and financial information. They then sell this information to criminals.
- Back to breaking Bad timeline; Saul is with Walter White and Jesse Pinkman; they try to hire him in their RV (which is also their meth lab). Saul is impressed with their small facility that produces trendy blue meth, but Walter wants to get down to business. As they wait for the fuel pump to cool down so the RV’s engine can start, Jesse asks Saul who Lalo is because he mentioned that name when he was startled. Saul wipes it off.
- As we near the end of episode 11, as part of the Gene timeline, Saul meets another wealthy man at a bar. The man appears sane and morally balanced – he reveals he has cancer, which upsets Saul brings; However, as part of the plan, he still leads the man to the cab.
- In which breaking Bad Timeline – Saul enjoys his legal life and Mike visits him for a meeting. Mike breaks down all of Saul’s clients, including Walter White. He reveals that Walter has lung cancer. Mike tells Saul to stay away from him because he’s “an amateur.” Saul has an inkling about Walter, but Mike dismisses his idea of him and reveals how much they underestimated the chemistry teacher.
- In the Gene timeline, Saul meets his men; They retired to cheat on the wealthy man with cancer. Buddy isn’t comfortable with that. Saul fires Buddy for not going along with the plan. Saul tells Jeff they need to finish the plan, so they go back to the rich man’s house.
- When the episode ends, it returns to the breaking Bad Timeline as the chapter begins mirroring Saul from past and present. Saul goes to the school where Walter teaches. There is a science fair. Episode 11 then jumps back to the Gene timeline and Saul breaks into the rich man’s house.
Better call Saul Release Date Season 6 Episode 12
The next episode will premiere on AMC on August 8, 2022.
where to watch online
Spectators can catch Better call Saul Season 6, Episode 12 on AMC on the above date. Viewers worldwide can expect Episode 12 to be available on Netflix on August 9 at 12:00 p.m. PT.
predictions and questions
- After Saul calls Kim in the Gene timeline, will she ever show up again? It can go either way.
- What will become of Gene with two episodes left? He becomes involved in criminal activities again, which could be his downfall. Will Marion be the person to bring him down? He seems to underestimate her.
- Expect more from the breaking Bad timeline!
You can watch this series on AMC.
https://readysteadycut.com/2022/08/02/next-time-on-better-call-saul-season-6-episode-12/ Better Call Saul season 6, episode 12 preview, release date and where to watch online