Buddy Daddies Season 1 Episode 10 release date, time and where to watch
This week’s episode of buddy dads was filled with fun as viewers followed Kazuki (voiced by Toshiyuki Toyonaga), Rei (voiced by Koki Uchiyama)And miri (spoken by Hina cinema) for the field day of their day care center.
While nearly missing their goal of winning a gold medal, the trio returned during the parent-child race to secure victory. With everything going so smoothly, it’s almost easy to forget that Rei’s family is looming around the corner. It seems his father is getting impatient Kyutarowhich doesn’t seem like good news to anyone.
- Miri, Rei and Kazuki train at the park for their upcoming field day race.
- After practice, the group visits Kyutaro’s coffee shop for a drink.
- Rei explores Miri’s daycare the night before.
- Kazuki and Rei drop Miri off before securing a spot to take photos and meet with several other parents.
- Miri gives the field day welcome speech.
- The children take part in various outdoor activities and events such as tug of war and then take a break for lunch before the afternoon activities begin.
- Miri is hoping for a gold medal in the afternoon race.
- Miri lets her heat run while her parents cheer.
- Rei cheers louder and his voice surprises Miri, causing her to trip and fall mid-run.
- Miri wins a gold medal.
- Kazuki teams with Miri in the parent-child race, navigating a course full of obstacles while Rei quietly cheers her on from the sidelines.
- One of the final obstacles is a scavenger hunt where Miri draws her card.
- Miri grabs Rei as her item and the trio race to the finish line.
- Miri wins a gold medal for first place in the parent-child race.
- Miri reveals that her scavenger hunt card said “Family.”
- Kazuki and Rei reluctantly agree to take a family picture together with Miri.
- At the end of the field day, the group goes home together.
- Ogino reminds Kyutaro to “don’t forget the job” while looking at family photos of Kazuki, Miri, and Rei.
Buddy Daddies Season 1 Episode 10 release date and time
Episode 10 is scheduled to be released on Crunchyroll on Friday March 17th, 2023. The release time is 12:30 ET. Episode 10’s title is currently unknown, but it will run for approximately 23 minutes.
where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch buddy dads Season 1 Episode 10 with a Crunchyroll subscription on the above date.
It seems that none of my predictions for Episode 9 came true as we were surprised with a filler episode this week. Despite the lack of action, viewers were still able to see more of Kazuki, Rei and Miri as a family, which will likely make what comes next that much more heartbreaking if Rei’s father succeeds.
- I still have a feeling Kyutaro will warn Kazuki and Rei before the hit. If he does, he will likely be punished and may even have to pay with his own life.
- It seems Kyutaro is taking too long for the boss’ liking. If that’s the case, I could see the boss sending someone like Ogino straight to Miri’s daycare to kidnap her.
Find out where to watch this and more with our Discovery Tool
https://readysteadycut.com/2023/03/10/buddy-daddies-season-1-episode-10-release-date/ Buddy Daddies Season 1 Episode 10 release date, time and where to watch