Buddy Daddies Season 1 Episode 11 release date, time and where to watch
buddy dads chose to touch viewers’ hearts this week and delivered one of the most emotional episodes of the season to date. After a surprising change of heart Miri’s mother unexpectedly visited, she throws a wrench into her new life Kazuki (voiced by Toshiyuki Toyonaga) And Rei (voiced by Koki Uchiyama). While nobody wants to see miri (spoken by Hina cinema) at the same time nobody can deny that it might be safer for them somewhere else. Difficult choices were made, to say the least, but with three more episodes this season; there is still enough time to change things.
- Miri’s class is learning the song Silent Night for the upcoming Christmas party.
- Kazuki and Rei consider what to get her for Christmas.
- Miri’s mother, Unasaka Misaki, is waiting for Kazuki and Rei in front of the daycare. She tells them that she came to get Miri back.
- Kazuki and Rei allow Misaki and Miri to spend the day together at home.
- As Miri falls asleep, Kazuki and Rei confront Misaki, who explains that she was fired from her job and can no longer sing because she is ill.
- Misaki asks for another chance with Miri.
- Misaki uses Kazuki and Reis’ job against her, saying that she knows what they are doing and how dangerous it is.
- Kazuki and Rei later relent to Kyutaro, who admits he told Misaki they were assassins to save Kazuki and Rei from the organization. He says if they don’t get rid of her soon, the punishment will only get worse.
- Kazuki, Rei and Miri spend one last day together shopping, eating out, playing games and horseback riding.
- Kazuki and Rei take Miri to Misaki’s for what Kazuki calls a “sleepover”.
Buddy Daddies Season 1 Episode 11 release date and time
Episode 11 is scheduled to be released on Crunchyroll on Friday March 24th, 2023. The release time is 12:30 ET. Episode 11’s title is currently unknown, but it will run for approximately 23 minutes.
where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch buddy dads Season 1 Episode 11 with a Crunchyroll subscription on the above date.
While I was right in assuming that Kyutaro would tell Kazuki and Rei what happened, I never could have foreseen that things would end this way. Whether or not Miri will come home next week is still up in the air, but something tells me it may be a while before she does.
- I have a feeling Miri will not return to Kazuki and Rei after their sleepover. Although she doesn’t realize it yet, I think she’ll be upset when she starts to understand what’s really happening.
- Miri asks Kazuki and Rei to attend her Christmas party, which makes me feel like they’re going to miss her somehow. I don’t think she will choose not to go, but somehow this work will get in her way.
Find out where to watch this and more with our Discovery Tool
https://readysteadycut.com/2023/03/17/buddy-daddies-season-1-episode-11-release-date/ Buddy Daddies Season 1 Episode 11 release date, time and where to watch