Loading JustWatch data…
We discuss Bungo Stray Dogs Season 4 Episode 3 Crunchyroll anime series predictions, giving release date and online viewers.
Just when you think this anime can’t get any crazier, it always finds a way to shock its viewers and even surprise them with a new twist Ranpo (Hiroshi Kamiya) couldn’t see coming. In episode 2we saw how Yukichi (Rikiya Koyama) and Ranpo met. This week was all about solving their first real mystery together as we watched them figure out who was behind the threats at the theater. It was even more exciting than the premiere and ended on a cliffhanger that will surely keep fans in suspense until next week.
- The episode begins with Yukichi and Ranpo at the theater watching the play, which is said to have someone murdered. Yukichi scans the audience for potential suspects, noticing a man near him.
- Ranpo begins to grow after figuring out the end of the play early on. He wonders why anyone is still watching the play when the outcome is obvious and begins to panic at the idea that everyone is involved in something they aren’t and he is left out.
- During the break, Yukichi tries to calm Ranpo down by explaining gifted people and their abilities. He believes that Ranpo has the ability to see the truth but cannot fully control it yet. To help, he gives Ranpo fake glasses to help him focus his powers for him. It seems to be working and reviving Ranpo’s confidence.
- Ranpo turns his attention back to the case, thinking the killer will still try to commit an assault throughout the show. He has already figured out how everything will play out and asks Yukichi to keep an eye on the audience for him.
- An actor collapses on stage in a pool of blood. Yukichi runs to the stage and calls an ambulance, knowing that this is not part of the show. He encourages the audience not to leave, assuming that whoever tries to escape first is likely to be the culprit.
- When the police show up, Yukichi hears that a bystander has disappeared. Realizing that the description fits that of a man he’s sat near before, he goes in search of him, hoping he doesn’t get to Ranpo first.
- Yukichi meets Egawa, the theater owner, who says she has a message from Ranpo. Ranpo had concluded that there were in fact two perpetrators and that the first murder would essentially be used as bait for one criminal to draw out the other. She praises Ranpo’s skills and tells Yukichi he’s the only one who sees the whole picture before sending him back to his seat.
- Ranpo appears on stage and begins by explaining how he deduced what happened. The man Yukichi was sitting next to, whom he believed to be the perpetrator, is actually a victim, Ranpo says. A curtain is drawn, revealing the spectator, who had previously disappeared onto the stage, tied up.
- We then see that the actor who was once thought to have died on stage is actually not dead. He faked his own death on stage, and now, exposed, Murakami begins to explain his motivation.
- Ranpo goes to speak to the police. Yukichi goes to talk to Egawa and Murakami when he is arrested. Murakami explains that he planned the murder with the playwright but doesn’t know much about the man who was tied up on stage.
- Just before the episode ends, a man runs to Yukichi and tells Yukichi that the playwright was found murdered in a locked room.
- We see that the officer who brought Ranpo to the station may not be who he appears to be after all.
Bungo Stray Dogs Season 4 Episode 3 release date and time
Season 4 Episode 3 is scheduled to be released on Crunchyroll on Wednesday January 18, 2023. The release time is 10:30am ET. Episode 3 is entitled “Secrets of the establishment of the detective agency” and will have a running time of around 23 minutes.
where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Bungo Stray Dogs Season 4 Episode 3 with subscription crispy roll on the above date.
Last week I predicted that actor Murakami might have more to do with this mystery than we thought, and while I was technically right, he doesn’t seem to play a significant role in the grand scheme of things. It was interesting to see that the plot of this play might actually be bigger than expected. With that in mind, let’s see if I can get anything right for next week.
- It seems Ranpo is on the verge of being kidnapped, if not worse. The cop who kidnapped him is clearly more involved than we thought and I think we’ll find out that he’s probably connected to the man tied up on stage.
- Yukichi isn’t a detective, but I think he’ll realize Ranpo is in danger pretty early on and go in search of him. However, it’s unlikely that Ranpo is actually on his way to the police station, so it may take a while for Yukichi to actually find him.
- While Murakami may not be as big a player as we thought, I turn my attention back to theater owner Egawa. I have a feeling that maybe she’s more involved if not behind it, especially after the way she seemed so intrigued by Ranpo before. Maybe she’s the one who warned the police accomplice?
- Bungo Stray Dogs Season 4 Episode 3 Summary
https://readysteadycut.com/2023/01/11/bungo-stray-dogs-season-4-episode-3-release-date/ Bungo Stray Dogs Season 4 Episode 3 release date, time and where to watch