Columbine worshipers: The attack on the Northallerton school massacre

The couple were found guilty on May 24, 2018 of conspiring to murder fellow students and teachers at their Northallerton school.

During the three-week trial at Leeds Crown Court it emerged that the boys were only arrested a month after the younger teenager first confessed to a teacher.

Read more: REVIEW: “Crouching” at Sedgefield Racecourse

Deputy Police Commissioner Phil Cain said: “We fully accept that the standards of inquiry and our initial responses to some of the incidents did not meet the standards that are expected of us and that we aspire to.

“A senior official has since reviewed the issues and discussed them with a number of officials and staff.”

The boys, who were 14 at the time of the crimes, were said to have “hero worshiped” the perpetrators of the 1999 Columbine school shooting in the United States and made a “hit list” of people they wanted dead, including those allegedly killed who were harassed or wronged.

Two County Durham teenagers injured in the Manchester Arena terror attack were due to return to the city in May 2018 to join other survivors in paying tribute to those who lost their lives.

Newton Aycliffe students Millie Robson and Laura Anderson were among the thousands of fans who left the venue at the end of Ariana Grande’s performance to be caught up in the atrocity.

Both sustained shrapnel wounds and required surgery, and twelve months later they were still living with the mental and emotional effects of the blast.

As a show of solidarity, the girls bravely traveled back to the city to attend a memorial service at Manchester Cathedral to mark the first anniversary of the atrocity.

A full investigation was underway after a man suspected of brandishing a pistol in a city center was shot dead by armed police on May 25, 2018.

The 23-year-old was taken to James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough with a gunshot wound to the arm following the Bishop Auckland shooting on the morning of May 24, 2018.

He was later released from the hospital and arrested.

A police spokesman said: “A 23-year-old local man has been arrested and is being held at Darlington Police Station for questioning.”

Continue reading:

If you want to read more great stories, why not subscribe to your Northern Echo. Click here

At 10.46am police were called to report that a man had been seen with a gun in the Cockton Hill area of ​​Bishop Auckland.

A witness said the suspect entered the Cockton Hill Working Men’s Club and ordered a double whiskey, but when told the bar was closed he walked away and went to a nearby bargain shop before getting into a taxi.

Several police vehicles halted a taxi minibus just a mile away in Etherley Dene and after an altercation with firearms officers, the suspect was shot through the vehicle’s window. Columbine worshipers: The attack on the Northallerton school massacre

Linh is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button