Divorce Lawyer Shin Season 1 Episodes 5 and 6 release date, time and where to watch
In the last moments of Divorce Attorney Shin Episode 4, Sung-han (Cho Seung-woo) looked like he was about to strike Choi Jun (Han Eun-seong). The lawyer is upset at being confronted with the man who posted footage of his drunken piano playing, and is perhaps just as upset that the viral video is being used as a negotiating tool to get the newcomer a job. Whether it will work remains to be seen, but chances are that Sung-han will take the charismatic Choi Jun under his wing despite his former affiliation with him Yu-seok (Jeon Bae-soo). After all, he can have his use.
Elsewhere, Ae-rans Case packed in a rather intriguing way. Not only did she not divorce her husband, but the scruffy cleaning lady managed to get her gruff mother-in-law to open up. Granted, it came off thanks to a bit of a push Byeong cheolwho clarified that his wife kept the elder away from a nursing home, but Owl Bun Her belated gratitude to Ae-ran seemed genuine, which later allowed the couple to settle their dispute.
For an overview of the rest of the operations in Divorce Attorney Shinlook no further:
- Yu-seok was introduced as an opponent of Sung-han and as someone trying to bring down the divorce expert before he can exact revenge.
- Seo-jin got a job at Sung-han’s law firm and turns out to be quite skilled.
- Hyeong-geun’s wife is pregnant with another man’s child and wants a quick divorce.
- Sung-han has been informed that his monthly visits from Gi-yeong will stop.
Divorce Lawyer Shin Season 1 Episodes 5 & 6 Release Date & Time
Divorce Attorney Shin Season 1 Episode 5 will be released on Netflix on March 18, 2023. The usual time is 15:00 (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We don’t expect any schedule changes just yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Divorce Attorney Shin Season 1 Episode 6 will air the next day, March 19th, at the same time. Each episode has an approximate running time of about 60-65 minutes.
where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Divorce Attorney Shin Season 1 episodes 5 and 6 with a Subscription to Netflix at the above dates and times. Aside from the Netflix release, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to JTBC every Saturday and Sunday at 10:30 p.m. (KST).
- Choi Jun will manage to convince Sung-han to give him a job, but it will come with many complications. Or at least in the short term.
- Seo-jin continues to work wonders for the law firm and continues her attempts to make amends with Hyeon-u.
- Hyeong-geun begins to accept that he has to separate from his wife, even if it’s only for her sake.
- Yu-seok ponders how to get back into Sung-han’s life.
- Sung-han struggles to keep seeing Gi-yeong, although it seems like an uphill battle.
- Divorce Attorney Shin Season 1 Episode 5 Summary
Find out where to watch this and more with our Discovery Tool
https://readysteadycut.com/2023/03/13/divorce-attorney-shin-season-1-episodes-5-and-6-release-date/ Divorce Lawyer Shin Season 1 Episodes 5 and 6 release date, time and where to watch