Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 12 release date, time and where to watch
After almost two full seasons of wondering when senpai would do something, he finally decided to follow his heart and ask Nagatoro (spoken by Sumire Uesaka) on a date Viewers certainly weren’t surprised that she agreed, especially since she’s the one who has initiated most of their romantic interactions to date. Although everything seems to be going in the right direction, Senpai and Nagatoro have yet to realize that their trip to the zoo will bring along some unexpected guests who could mess up their plans.
- Senpai thinks about asking Nagatoro. The more he thinks about it, the more nervous he gets.
- When they leave school late, Hana Senpai says someone will pick them up.
- Sunomiya stops to grab Hana on her motorbike.
- Hana tells her older cousin about Senpai’s predicament and Sunomiya suggests he follow his heart.
- Nagatoro asks Senpai if he misses her as they walk home from school and he admits he does.
- Nagatoro admits that she wishes there was a way for them to spend more time together.
- Senpai nervously asks if she wants to go anywhere on her day off. Nagatoro starts teasing Senpai and asks what he means by the question.
- After making several ridiculous suggestions, Senpai tells Nagatoro to forget he asked.
- Nagatoro suggests they hang out somewhere nearby instead.
- Nagatoro tells Senpai to pick the location, but before he can think of anything, the two part ways on their way home.
- Senpai remembers Nagatoro mentioning that he wanted to see the penguins.
- Senpai turns and runs to Nagatoro to ask if she would like to visit the aquarium with him.
- Nagatoro eagerly agrees.
- Senpai tells Hana about his upcoming date with Nagatoro, which Hana immediately congratulates him on.
- When Nagatoro decides not to visit Senpai after practice that day, Gamo says she looks more like someone “leaving the best for last”.
- Gamo and Yoshi fear that Nagatoro is after Senpai’s virginity.
- Gamo and Yoshi go to the art room to warn Senpai but only find Hana.
- Nagatoro and Senpai meet up the next day.
- Gamo and Yoshi spy on her from afar to protect Senpai’s virginity.
- Hana and Sunomiya also move in to protect Senpai’s romantic aspirations.
Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 12 Release Date and Time
Episode 12 is scheduled to be released on Crunchyroll on Saturday, March 18, 2023. Release time is 1:30pm ET. Episode 12’s title is currently unknown, but it will run for approximately 23 minutes.
where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Don’t play with me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 12 with subscription crispy roll on the above date.
I managed to get both of my predictions right last week, with Nagatoro agreeing to go on a date and Sunomiya being instrumental in getting her to do so. While it would be optimistic to assume that nothing will go wrong on their date next week, we still hope that all will turn out well for Nagatoro and Senpai in the end.
- I have a feeling that Gamo, Yoshi, Hana, and Sunomiya will be caught spying on Senpai and Nagatoro’s date. As much as they try to be helpful, I could see that most of the time they get in the way.
- While it may be the perfect setting, I believe Nagatoro will not accept a kiss from Senpai even if he tries because of the promise she made to win a judo match against Orihara.
Find out where to watch this and more with our Discovery Tool
https://readysteadycut.com/2023/03/11/dont-toy-with-me-miss-nagatoro-season-2-episode-12-release-date/ Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 12 release date, time and where to watch