Loading JustWatch data…
We discuss Crunchyroll anime series Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 3 predictions, giving the release date and where to watch online.
This episode provided fans with one of the funniest encounters between senpai and Nagatoro (spoken by Sumire Uesaka) when they ventured to the zoo together. While it’s fun to watch them interact with friends, some of their best moments come when we just see the two together. This week was no different as both Senpai and Nagatoro defended each other when it really mattered, reminding fans that despite the teasing, these two seem to genuinely care about each other.
- The episode begins with Nagatoro eating candy in the art room while Senpai works.
- Later, Sana Sunomiya enters Senpai and inspects his art. She gives him a pair of zoo cards and encourages him to draw and take Nagatoro.
- Despite his initial nervousness, Senpai invites Nagatoro over and says he will teach her how to draw, and after some teasing she agrees.
- This Sunday, Senpai gives Nagatoro a sketchbook, but she is more interested in the animals while he is more focused on drawing. Senpai tries to apologize as he fears he’s boring her, but Nagatoro says she doesn’t mind and even agrees to draw with him.
- Nagatoro forces Senpai to guide her hand as he helps her draw the outline of a red panda.
- Nagatoro goes to the bathroom, leaving Senpai alone at the Zoo Cafe. A couple walk in while he’s waiting, grab the sketchbooks and make fun of Nagatoro’s sketches.
- Senpai angrily gets up from the table and yells at them for laughing at someone else’s hard work.
- Nagatoro returns and makes the couple nervous when she says they make fun of her drawings. They try to trace back their insults before Nagatoro finally runs away from them in fear.
- Senpai thanks Nagatoro for his help but is upset that he couldn’t do more. However, Nagatoro actually saw Senpai defending her art earlier and was touched. Instead of saying so, she teases him that being a wimp is good looks for him.
- Since it’s getting late, Senpai suggests drawing another animal and tells Nagatoro to choose her favorite animal. She chooses the sloth.
- Senpai wonders why Nagatoro draws from so far away, but when they share pictures, he sees that she drew him instead. She jokes that he’s like a sloth. He is upset at first, but soon realizes how carefully it was drawn.
- The episode ends with Nagatoro teasing him for staring at her drawing for so long.
Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 3 Release Date and Time
Episode 3 is scheduled to be released on Crunchyroll on Saturday, January 28, 2023. Release time is 1:30pm ET. Episode 3’s title is currently unknown, but it will run for approximately 23 minutes.
where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Don’t play with me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 3 with subscription crispy roll on the above date.
Last week I predicted that Senpai would indulge Nagatoro, and I was somewhat correct. Technically, the president of the art association treated them both, but it was close enough. The outcome was still the same as the entire outing went well and brought Nagatoro and Senpai even closer together.
- In the preview for the next episode, we see Senpai, Nagatoro and their friends walking alongside the president of the art club. You’re suggesting that this episode is about misunderstandings, and given the way the President is dressed, I could definitely still see her and Senpai getting into a misunderstanding about his relationship with the President.
- There seems to be some kind of sports festival going on. While Senpai is not known for being one of the top athletes, Nagatoro is athletic and I imagine this will bring out her more competitive side. She can even challenge Senpai and bet on something important.
https://readysteadycut.com/2023/01/13/dont-toy-with-me-miss-nagatoro-season-2-episode-3-release-date/ Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 3 release date, time and where to watch