TechCrunch Disrupt is back in person October 18-20 in San Francisco, and we want to remind university and college students that one minute can change the trajectory of your startup dreams. As?
The opportunity begins when you apply to the TechCrunch Student Pitch Contest (powered by Blackstone LaunchPad).
This is how it works:
- Record a 60-second video of your sales pitch.
- Fill out this application and answer a few short questions about your startup company or idea.
- Submit your application and video before 9.9.
- TechCrunch will select 20 finalists and notify them on September 18th.
- Note: This is a video only contest – no one will enter Disrupt.
What is a competition without prizes? Here’s what’s at stake.
All 20 finalists walk away with free tickets to Disrupt, two free tickets to any TechCrunch event in 2023, and Blackstone LaunchPad swag. The top six finalists will also receive:
- A free three-night stay at a San Francisco hotel during Disrupt 2022
- Feature coverage in a TechCrunch article
- A mentoring session with staff from Blackstone LaunchPad and Techstars
The competition is 100% free and industry independent – we encourage students building in any industry to apply. And while we’re happy to consider applications from students with a working MVP, the ultimate winners will be a mix of student-led startups in the ideation phase with product/market viability and those in the growth phase.
Take a look at some of the universities whose student-led startups have already submitted applications. We are already quite impressed with the quality of the ideas and products that have been brought to our table by students from all over the world.
- London School of Economics
- Morehouse College
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, Berkeley
- Columbia Business School
The fall semester starts in a few weeks, so we encourage students to apply now before college starts, you know, college.
TechCrunch Disrupt 2022 will take place in San Francisco on October 18-20, with an online day on October 21. Don’t miss your chance to win free disrupt passes and a 3-day stay in San Francisco. Apply for the TechCrunch Student Pitch Competition by September 9th. A one-minute pitch could jump-start your startup dreams.
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TechCrunch Disrupt 2022? Contact our sponsorship sales team via fill out this form.
https://techcrunch.com/2022/08/03/enter-our-student-video-competition-and-pitch-your-way-to-techcrunch-disrupt/ Enter our student video competition and pitch your way to TechCrunch Disrupt – TechCrunch