Tjodolf Sommestad is the president of King Games, the makers of Candy Crush. One of the earliest “freemium” games, it has become the most downloaded match game in the world over the last decade, with three billion downloads across all platforms.
In this episode we talk about:
- How Candy Crush was developed
- Why rapid success forced Tjodolf to put his own job at risk
- What to do if there is no map to follow in a new market?
- Could AI play Candy Crush for you?
- What level of play is he at?
Listen above, right wherever you stream your podcasts.
https://www.standard.co.uk/business/candy-crush-ceo-tjodolf-sommestad-king-games-gaming-b1104714.html How Candy Crush Wrote the Blueprint for Mobile Gaming Success: Podcast