Sports

How much money did Teofimo Lopez earn by beating Pedro Campa?

Teofimo Lopez returned to the square circle against Pedro Campa on Saturday night. This was the first time “Takeover” had entered the ring since his surprise loss to George Kambosos Jr last year.

Lopez also secured a hefty paycheck in the process. According to TotalSportal.com, “Takeover” was guaranteed a million dollars for his fight against Pedro Campa. He also gets a 60% share of pay-per-view sales. On the other hand, Campa was guaranteed $350,000 in prize money, along with the remaining 40% of pay-per-view sales.

Lopez stepped up for his return to super lightweight and showed up big. The Brooklyn native dominated the fight from the start and seemed comfortable in a heavier weight class. ‘Takeover’ looked best in round seven when he dropped Pedro Campa with a left jab.

Shortly after Pedro Campa got up he was hit by a series of punches from Lopez and the referee had seen enough by then and decided to stop the fight, handing the Brooklyn native the TKO victory.


Teofimo Lopez talks about his KO win over Pedro Campa

After his seventh-round TKO win over Pedro Campa, Teofimo Lopez opened up his victory. In an interview after the fight with fight hub tv, Lopez spoke about not looking for a knockout but instead working on a variety of skills and managing to injure his opponent in the process.

“No, I wasn’t concentrating on the knockout. Just focus on the timing, work on different things. I want to show you guys my catch and shoot things I’ve been working on. My defense was great today, you know. I still have a few things to work on overall. But you know that God does the work for me. do you know what i’m saying Seventh round KO. Two five, twenty-five, two plus five, seven.”

Watch the interview below:

Youtube cover

After falling back into the winning column, Lopez will certainly be hoping to build on his win and eventually challenge for the super lightweight title. Still, it will be interesting to see who he fights when he re-enters the square circle.


https://www.sportskeeda.com/pro-boxing/news-how-much-money-teofimo-lopez-earn-beating-pedro-campa?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=sportskeeda How much money did Teofimo Lopez earn by beating Pedro Campa?

Linh

Pechip.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@pechip.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button