Gameloft’s newest life simulator, Disney Dreamlight Valley, has many key adventure and role-playing elements that make it quite a fun title to immerse yourself in for hours.
Crafting and cooking are at the core of the game mechanics, and you’ll be able to scour the open world to find some of the rarest ingredients and craft resources that will help you complete friendship quests as you try to keep expanding your valley .
However, not all resources in Disney Dreamlight Valley are so easy to obtain, and the one that has been the hardest to acquire is snow. While Snow can be obtained from the game’s dense open-world settings in the form of Snowballs, these formations aren’t as easy to obtain as you might think, and they can actually feel like a hassle to acquire.
So today’s guide is going to explain how to get Snow or Snowball easily and use it in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Get snow in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Snow is one of the many items locked behind progression in Disney Dreamlight Valley, and it can only be obtained during the endgame in the title. You need to unlock the Frosted Heights to access it, and it’s one of the many biomes you get much later in the game.
How to get snow in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- First unlock the Forest of Valor. Without them, you won’t be able to make your way to Frosted Heights. To unlock Forest of Valor you need to spend 3,000 Dreamlight and eliminate the Giant Night Thorns.
- After clearing the thorns, you must unlock the location to gain access to the Frosted Heights biome. For this you will need an additional 10,000 Dreamlight to clear the giant Night Thorns from the entrance of the new biome.
- After clearing the thorns you have now effectively unlocked Frosted Heights and can enter the location to find Snowball. Getting snow here will be pretty similar to how you normally acquire other resources like soil or clay.
- For the process you will need an ax or shovel. Once you see chunks of ice in Frosted Heights, you’ll need to hack on them to get some in-game snow.
- Alternatively, there is another expensive way to get Snow into Life Simulator. For this you need to earn Star Coins and invest the resource for some snow in Kristoff’s booth. Earning Star Coins isn’t the easiest thing in the game, and in order to build up Kristoff’s Stand you need to complete his main quests.
Using Snowball in Disney Dreamlight Valley
In Disney Dreamlight Valley, Snowball can be used to craft a variety of essential resources ranging from furniture to cloth. Snowball can also be used to craft a Snowman, along with the in-game crafting of Vanilla Ice Cream.
https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/how-obtain-use-snowball-disney-dreamlight-valley?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=sportskeeda How to obtain and use Snowball in Disney Dreamlight Valley