Deathloop’s latest Golden Loop update has added a bunch of new content to the shooter title and successfully reignited player interest in it.
Not only is there unique content to draw new players into trying out the game, but the shooter developed by Arkane Studios is finally coming to Xbox and PC Game Pass, creating enough incentive for many to try out the title.
Regarding the updates made available with the latest Golden Loop patch, the developers have added a brand new ending to Deathloop, along with a bunch of new weapons, special weapons, and powers.
These new features have brought fresh blood to the game’s combat system, and this is especially true with the new power called Fugue Slab, which causes enemies to attack each other.
Since this is a power that was added with the last content update, many in the community are quite curious about how to acquire it. Today’s guide will explain how returning and new players can get the Fugue Slab in Deathloop.
Obtained the Fugue Slab in Deathloop after the Golden Loop update
Since its release with the Golden Loop update, Fugue Slab has grown into one of the most powerful and versatile powers in the game. It’s also in high demand in the Deathloop community. However, unlocking it is a lot harder than using the ability in combat, and many in the community seem to be having quite a hard time getting their hands on it.
To obtain the Fugue Slab in Deathloop, players must:
- Make your way to Karl’s Bay. However, players must do so in the afternoon. Otherwise, the unlock energy will not be made available to them. After reaching the bay, fans must exit the underground tunnel and go straight near the shore while searching for a new passageway that has been blown up.
- The new passage is something players won’t be able to find until after the Golden Loop update is live on their systems. Therefore, to get your hands on the Fugue Slab, they need to update their game to the latest version.
- After making their way through the new passage, players will encounter a sub-boss enemy known as The Collector below. To get their hands on the Fugue Slab, fans must defeat The Collector and then receive the power from him as a reward.
- The Collector can be quite a tricky encounter depending on the type of approach players want to take with him. To make it easier, players can use the element of camouflage by shooting the door switch through the cracked wall to the left of the booby-trapped door. A yellow light is near the breech, and pressing that button will unlock it, allowing you to approach The Collector and stab him from behind.
- Players who don’t like the option to steal for this encounter may well do well to try and confront the Collector and a swarm of rampaging enemies right at the start of the encounter.
After defeating The Collector, Deathloop players can automatically get their hands on the Fugue Slab, which grants them the power to drive enemies insane. They will then start attacking each other and players can choose their targets one by one.
Fans can also unlock an upgrade for the Plate, which allows the Fugue Disease to spread from one enemy to the next.
https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/deathloop-power-guide-how-unlock-fugue-slab-golden-loop-update?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=sportskeeda How to unlock Fugue Slab (Golden Loop update)