Loading JustWatch data…
We are discussing predictions for the HiDive anime series Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Season 4 Episode 15 and give the release date and where to watch it online.
During Bell (Yoshitsugu Matsuoka) and Ryuu (Saori Hayami) still fighting on the lower floors, Bell’s party managed to claim a victory this week when they defeated Amphisbaena. However, there was little time to celebrate as conditions in the dungeon only worsened. It feels like things are about to take a sudden turn for the worse when things go up, and while that’s not ideal for Bell’s party, it made for exciting first episodes. However, there is still plenty of time to improve or deteriorate, and it will be interesting to see what comes next for Bell and his friends.
- Ryuu assesses her and Bell’s chances of survival when three skull sheep appear in their safe room. Despite her injuries, Ryuu manages to take two.
- Bell wakes up just in time to kill the third monster.
- Bell’s group goes all out against the Amphisbaena after watching them attack Sanjouno. The monster disappears into the water and then quickly emerges from under a layer of ice, creating massive waves and launching Ouka through the air.
- When he gets back up, Ouka runs towards the monster and instructs Welf to use his magic while preparing to attack.
- Underwater, Mikoto struggles to regain strength while watching Ouka run towards the monster. She also recites a spell for him, temporarily subduing Amphisbaena.
- Sanjouno appears from afar and reveals that she is fine too. She activates her Leveling Up ability on Aisha.
- Ouka swings his hammer down on Amphisbaena and cuts off one of her two heads.
- Aisha then finishes off the monster with one final swing.
- The group takes a moment to tend to the wounded when the dungeon roof suddenly begins to crumble. They see other parties running and decide it would be best to follow them to a higher floor.
- Lili reminds them that Bell is still down on the lower floors and suggests they rescue him first.
- The group still considers leaving to regroup, but Cassandra tells them they must move on, per their earlier vision. Daphne yells at them, insisting they go upstairs instead of going deeper into the tunnel.
- Cassandra asks Daphne to listen, when suddenly a giant crystal falls from the ceiling, nearly killing Cassandra. Daphne then agrees to trust Cassandra and follow her lead, prompting everyone to follow her deeper into the dungeon to find Bell.
- The episode ends on the 37th floor with Bell’s worried expression on her face.
Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Season 4 Episode 15 release date and time
Season 4 Episode 15 is scheduled to be released on HiDive on Thursday 26th January 2023. The release time is 9:00 AM ET. Episode 15 is titled “Ignis: Flame” and will run for approximately 23 minutes.
where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Season 4, Episode 15with a subscription to HiDive on the above date.
Although all my predictions last week didn’t come true, I was right in believing that no one in Bell’s party had actually died. Seeing Mikoto and Sanjouno come back at just the right time was exciting and a great relief. Unfortunately, the group isn’t over the hill just yet, so let’s see if we can guess what’s in store for the group downstairs.
- The Juggernaut is still out there on the lower floors with Bell and Ryuu. Considering these last two episodes hint at someone dying, I have a feeling they’ll surprise us by making Ryuu sacrifice himself to save Bell instead.
- Bell’s group still has a few floors to go before they make it to him. Since the dungeon behaves unpredictably, I wouldn’t be surprised if they encountered some more weird monsters or even another boss on the floor before they made it to Bell.
https://readysteadycut.com/2023/01/19/is-it-wrong-to-try-to-pick-up-girls-in-a-dungeon-season-4-episode-15-release-date/ Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Season 4 Episode 15 release date, time and where to watch