Mayor of Kingstown Season 2 Episode 10 release date, time and where to watch
In the penultimate episode of Mayor of Kingston season 2, mike (Jeremy Renner) plays catch-up after his 24-hour bender. The mayor was only offline for a day and chaos reigned. Bunny (Tobi Bamtefa) is released from prison and his latest actions are effectively starting a war during Ian Hugh Dillon has gone rogue, resulting in death and corruption. Ian and Bunny’s actions collide in Peace in the Valley when the leader of the Crips seeks revenge for the bloodshed in the riots. It’s an action-packed episode, although it doesn’t feel like the narrative is working towards a true finale-level endgame. Here’s what happened Mayor of Kingston Season 2 Episode 9:
- Finally Mike and Milo meet. Milo wants his cuffs back in exchange for Iris’ freedom. They agree to the deal, but Milo threatens to destroy Mike’s life if he betrays him again.
- Bunny and his men rob a gun shop, taking whatever guns and ammo they can carry.
- Mike returns to the office after a day off the grid. Kyle is relieved to see his brother and fills him in on everything that has happened in the past 24 hours. Mike didn’t know that Bunny had been released.
- Mike talks to his mother. Mariam wants him to help a teenage inmate named Jacob. Kareem informs Mike that the DA’s behind Bunny’s release.
- Ian fills Mike in on the gun shop robbery. Ian thinks that’s a declaration of war. Bunny must return the stolen guns. Ian tells Mike that Robert’s case has been dropped.
- Mike thanks Evelyn, but she insists her office was not involved in resolving either Bunny’s or Robert’s dilemmas. Evelyn now hates Mike and everything he stands for. She mentions Ben’s death, which Mike was also unaware of.
- Mike visits Bunny. Bunny says the robbery was to protect his army. The Crips leader declares that he is now even with Mike, but Robert must die for his actions during the riots. Mike tries to dissuade him, but Bunny stops listening.
- Jacob commits suicide in prison. Kyle tells Mike the sad news and Mike visits Mariam to update her on Jacob’s death. Meanwhile, Kyle’s wife, Tracy, decides to move back with her family. However, Kyle refuses to join her.
- Iris calls Mike and they plan to meet up the next day. Of course Milo is behind it.
- Mike is pressured by Ian to retrieve the guns. But Bunny doesn’t listen. Mike tries to warn Robert of a possible attack. Robert is then beaten by Bunny’s men and left for dead. Mike arrives to find Robert on the floor. It is unclear whether or not Robert survived.
Mayor of Kingstown Season 2 Episode 10 Release Date and Time
Season 2 Episode 10 will be released on Sunday March 19, 2023 on Paramount+. The release time is 3 PM ET/Midnight PT. The title of the 10th and final episode has yet to be confirmed, as does the running time.
where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Mayor of Kingston Season 2 Episode 10 with a Subscription to Paramount+ on the above date.
- The next part is the season two finale. I assume Mike will be meeting with Iris, but Milo will also be there. Mike will have planned for the occasion and completed the transaction, swapping the bonds for Iris. However, Mike will outwit Milo and the criminal is quickly apprehended by the police.
- Ian’s cover-up of Ben’s death will haunt him. A witness could have seen the murder and Ian could be arrested. Mike may need to help save Ian from a serious prison sentence. Although Charlie might admit to killing Ben, he would still cement Ian’s fate.
- Kyle will finally come to his senses and move away from Kingstown with Tracy. They need a fresh start away from all this criminal chaos.
- Robert will recover in the hospital where Bunny’s men will strike again and finish the job.
- Mayor of Kingstown Season 2 Episode 10 Summary and Ending Explained
Find out where to watch this and more with our Discovery Tool
https://readysteadycut.com/2023/03/12/mayor-of-kingstown-season-2-episode-10-release-date/ Mayor of Kingstown Season 2 Episode 10 release date, time and where to watch