The Test Your Mettle event was offered in Pokemon last week. Let’s see if this event has a worthy gameplay week.
Pokemon Go Test Your Mettle 2022. Niantic is a German scholar.
What worked in this GOPokemon event?
- The Togedemaru Drop was here now. This appears to be a new species that doesn’t have a new Pokemon. Sometimes, and sometimes worse, new breeds tend to be more involved in hunting than new species. Togedemaru was a very fun feature and the rest of the wild spawns gave us plenty of time to hunt.
- With the fast back-tieth tie-back releases from Mega Scizor, Mega Alakazam, and Mega Aggron, we can now see the big picture. Niantic has saved this huge wave of Megas for fall (with Mega Banettevery for Halloween 2022). Mega Aggron gave us plenty of hunting opportunities for XL quality candies.
- Great Wildspawn: With an abundance of Ferroseed and Beldum, this event gave us some of our best chances in the rarest of locations, like the Shinies and Candy Crushes.
What didn’t work in this Pokemon GO event.
- Poor raid rotation: During the first and last day of the world, it would be great to have a more interesting tier 1 and 3 class to add a unique twist to the event, but made up for the poor top tier tiers this to a pretty wild grind.
- Timed Research: I always love research coming up, but I feel like Niantic has forgotten that the quest lines seem to be an epic pinnacle. The last encounter was the best. As the last encounter here is a result of a lack of awareness of how cool previous quest lines have been. Make at least an “Aggron” out of it!
Test Your Mettle was a perfectly usable Pokemon GO event where I saw spawns a lot. While it didn’t elicit much effort to hunt, it was quite good when it went out and found an interesting creature.
https://game-news24.com/2022/09/23/pokemon-go-the-event-reviews-test-your-mettle-2022/ Pokemon GO – The Event Reviews – Test Your Mettle 2022