Printable 2023 March Madness Bracket – Make your pick for the NCAA tournament
- The 2023 March Madness category was published by the NCAA selection committee
- The round of 64 starts on Thursday 16th March while the title game takes place on Monday 3rd April
- This page includes a printable March Madness clip that you and your friends can use to make all of your choices
The NCAA Tournament Selection Committee has finalized the 68-team field for the 2023 March Madness bracket. Below is a printable version of the 2023 NCAA tournament form, followed by tips for completing your form and how bracket competitions are typically scored.
Printable March Madness Bracket
Click on the image above to open a PDF of the printable mount. The first round begins Thursday, March 16 at 12:00 p.m. ET. The First Four games take place on Tuesday and Wednesday, but bracket competitions do not require picks for these games, giving you time until Thursday morning’s pick to submit your picks.
How are bracket competitions scored?
There are many different ways to run and score a March Madness Bracket contest. The person(s) running the competition will decide on the judging methodology. Arguably the most common scoring system is to award one point for each correct selection in the first round, and then double the points for each subsequent round. The result would be:
- 1 point for each correct guess in the first round (round of 64)
- 2 points for each correct guess in the second round (round of 32)
- 4 points for each correct guess in the third round (Sweet 16)
- 8 points for each correct guess in the fourth round (Elite 8)
- 16 points for each correct tip in the fifth round (Final Four)
- 32 points for choosing the right national champion
In some bracket competitions, the contestant must correctly predict both contestants of a game in order to score points for that game. As long as the contestant hits the winning team correctly, they get the points for that game.
Looking for betting advice on your bracket picks?
SBD has half a dozen pages and guides dedicated to March Madness betting trends. For Round of 64 tips, see 11 March Madness Betting First Round Trends You Need to Know. Coming to the second weekend, check out the March Madness Sweet 16 & Elite 8 betting trends.
And don’t make your pick for the third weekend without reading the last four trends for your March madness bets.
Finally, before entering your champion, make sure you understand the seven attributes of March Madness winners, because finding the right champion is always the most important part of any bracket competition.
SBD will also publish previews and tips for all 67 games in the tournament along with expert brackets. Check out the college basketball odds page to see the up-to-the-minute odds – including points spread, moneyline, total game – for every game in the tournament.
Sascha was an ice hockey player in his youth, a lawyer in his moody mid-twenties and has been with SBD since 2014. It covers everything there is to bet on but specializes in football, basketball, politics, baseball and hockey.
https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/news/ncaab/printable-2023-march-madness-bracket-make-your-picks-for-the-ncaa-tournament/ Printable 2023 March Madness Bracket – Make your pick for the NCAA tournament