Following the release of Vikendi Reborn, PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS Update 21.2 from KRAFTON, Inc. will go live for consoles on January 18th and 26th. With the 21.2 update, players will have updated Vikendi, Sanhok, and Taego, as well as a 1v1 Arena update!
Below is a detailed breakdown of the major updates coming to PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS with the new version 21.2. For more information, please read the full patch notes HERE. Survivors who wish to preview new content can do so today on the PC Test Server.
- Vikendi World updates are currently ongoing.
- Extinguish! Mother Nature will be behind Victory. With the 2.1.2 update, players can play directly with the Blizzard Zone. Once players enter the Blizzard Zone, they will move more slowly, take constant damage per second, obstruct sight and sound, and vehicles will become more difficult to maneuver.
- Secrets to Explore The Secrets and the Blizzard Zone have new secrets to discover with Secret Rooms. These secret rooms are located in Vikendi, and players who obtain security keys and open the rooms will be rewarded with various high-level items.
- There is also a replacement kit in the repair market that is exclusive to Vikendi. The new repair kits can be used when players find their armor, helmet, or vehicle damaged during gameplay. Helm and armor repair kits replace them at full health. Even a small mechanic’s toolbox repairs 500 damage to vehicles and can only be used in the car.
- Care plan for everyone Finally multidrops will arrive in Vikendi. For example, many care packs containing high-quality weapons, armor, consumables, etc. are randomly dropped during the game.
- New England World Reports Many improvements are coming to Sanhok based on player feedback. Climbers have been added to the Cave and Rocky Mountains, and other climbers will be made available to players as starting items. Added more bridges to connect the northwestern island to Bootcamp and Ruins, allowing you to fly through the map. The watershed around the Ruined City has also been deepened, allowing players to swim across it. Finally, some areas are incorporated into sandy terrain. To facilitate this, there were more of the many areas destined to traverse the earth.
- Victory Counts in Training, Too The Arena was recently introduced to Survivors in Training mode in a previous patch. Now players can show their dominance over friends or rivals through winning streaks! It will be difficult to see if your score fell off the table.
Visit emea.battlegrounds.pubg.com for the latest information.
If you like and play games then click here.
https://game-news24.com/2023/01/11/pubg-battlegrounds-update-21-2-details/ PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS Update 21.2 details