AWAY Resorts has launched a new sale offering 15 percent off stays during the fall and winter seasons.
The discounted offers start from £94 per stay – meaning a party of six can take a break from just £7 per person per night.
Away Resorts has over 20 parks across the UK including Cornwall, Essex, Scotland and Yorkshire to name but a few locations.
No matter which holiday park you choose, you will enjoy nature as all parks are close to the coast.
To take advantage of the autumn and winter offer use the code ‘SUPER15‘ when making your booking.
With heated indoor pools, games and entertainment available day and night, your days will be filled with activities even in the colder months.
From traditional mobile homes to luxurious lodges and holiday homes with private hot tubs, there are many types of accommodation to choose from.
The cottages have double glazing and central heating to keep you warm during your stay.
The lodges also come with a flat screen TV, entertainment passes, outdoor space, furniture and all the amenities you might need.
Accommodations accommodate two to eight people, perfect for romantic getaways or family gatherings.
Hot tub breaks are also available at select parks from £xx per stay.
Pet-friendly stays are also available at an additional cost, and charges start at £35 per short break (five nights and under) and £55 for stays over six nights.
Here are some of the best deals we found this fall:
- 2 nights in Whitecliff Bay, Isle of Wight on 14th November – from £94 per stay
- 2 nights at Cleethorpes Pearl, Lincolnshire on 1st November – from £99 per stay
- 2 Nights at Mersea Island, Essex on 2nd November – from £125 per stay
- 2 Nights in St Ives Bay, Cornwall on 1st November – from £114 per stay
- 2 nights in Appletree, Lincolnshire on 7th November – from £117 per stay
- 2 nights at The Lakes Rookley, Isle of Wight on 14th November – from £101 per stay
We’ve also spotted some good holiday deals that include Christmas trees, twinkling lights, and holiday activities:
- 2 nights in Tattershall Lakes, Lincolnshire on 21st December – from £113 per stay
- 2 nights in Whitecliff Bay, Isle of Wight on 20th December – from £101 per stay
- 2 Nights at Mersea Island, Essex on 19th December – from £146 per stay
- 2 Nights at Mill Rythe, Hampshire on 20th December – from £161 per stay
- 2 nights in St Ives Bay, Cornwall on 19th December – from £199 per stay
- 2 nights at The Bay Colwell, Isle of Wight on 16th December – from £221 per stay
- 2 nights at The Lakes Rookley, Isle of Wight on 16th December – from £208 per stay
- 2 nights at Bude, Cornwall on 19th December – from £252 per stay
Any Day Arrivals are also available year-round, meaning you have the option to arrive and depart on any day you choose.
If you’re planning a Christmas break, the hugely popular Polar Express is on sale from £134 per person, but you’ll have to be quick.
Alternatively, for hotel stays, Premier Inn offers rooms from £11 a night and kids eat free this autumn.
For more deals on seaside stays, Parkdean Resorts have introduced deals in 2023 from £4.50 per night.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/travel/20130475/away-resorts-sale-staycations-uk-cheapest-breaks-autumn-winter/ Seaside holidays from £7pp a night this autumn & winter – with Away Resorts sale