News

Teenage boy dies in accident at Dover funfair

“We immediately dispatched a number of clinical resources to the scene, including our Hart team and critical care paramedics. Unfortunately, however, one teenager was pronounced deceased at the scene.”

A Kent Police spokesman said: “Kent Police were called to Pencester Gardens, Dover, by the South East Coast Ambulance Service at 7.45am on Wednesday 3 August 2022.

“No suspicious circumstances were reported and the Health and Safety Executive has been informed.”

An HSE spokesman said: “HSE is supporting the emergency services in their response.”

A spokesman for Forrest Amusements declined to comment but said the company would issue a statement later.

Founded in 1889, according to its website, it is the largest provider of amusement attractions in the county.

A witness told the PA news agency she saw “three ambulances, a couple of fire engines and some police vehicles along the closed Pencester Road. They said there had been one death and the entrance to the mess hall had been taped off.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/08/03/teenage-boy-dies-accident-dover-funfair/ Teenage boy dies in accident at Dover funfair

Linh

Pechip.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@pechip.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button