The Mandalorian Season 3 Episode 4 release date, time and where to watch
It’s back! And while the wait didn’t seem so long anymore Boba Fett’s book essentially transformed into The Mandalorian Season 2.5 without warning, it’s still nice to see Mando and Grogu back on our screens. Featuring a redemption sheet, tons of fan services to play with, and a bigger appetite for small screens than ever before war of stars after recent successes, the latest season of The Mandalorian has the potential to be another mega hit for the House of Mouse.
Here’s what happened The Mandalorian Season 3, Episode 3:
- After leaving Mandalore, Mando and Bo-Katan were ambushed by a squadron of TIE interceptors and Bo-Katan’s castle on Kalevala was destroyed. He was forced to escort her to safety with his secret cohort, the tribe.
- Most of the episode’s action took place on Coruscant from the perspective of Dr. Pershing, who was assimilated into the New Republic through an amnesty program for former Imperial officers and intellectuals.
- Pershing, unsatisfied at not being able to continue his research, was tricked by another Amnesty Program member, G68, into breaking into the shipyards where former Imperial technology was being decommissioned and attempting to steal mobile laboratory supplies from an inactive Star Destroyer steal.
- G68, revealed to be a former Imperial communications officer named Elia Kane, betrayed Pershing, and he was subjected to the New Republic equivalent of a Mind Flayer to have his mind rewritten with electroshock treatment. Elijah turned the device up to dangerous levels and left it to him.
- At the end of the episode, the Armorer considered Mando redeemed and welcomed Bo-Katan to the tribe as long as she keeps her helm on.
The Mandalorian Season 3 Episode 4 Release Date/Time
The latest episode is due out on Wednesday, March 22 at 12:00am PT, 3:00am ET and 8:00am GMT, exclusively on Disney+.
Where to Watch The Mandalorian Season 3 Online
This series is exclusive to Disney+ and can only be viewed with a subscription to the platform.
Is there a trailer
There are! You can watch it here:
How many episodes will The Mandalorian season 3 have?
In line with previous seasons, the third season of The Mandalorian will have eight episodes. The premiere debuted on March 1, 2023 and subsequent episodes will continue on a weekly basis. Here is the full schedule:
The Mandalorian Season 3 Episode 1 – March 1, 2023
The Mandalorian Season 3 Episode 2 – March 8, 2023
The Mandalorian Season 3 Episode 3 – March 15, 2023
The Mandalorian Season 3 Episode 4 – March 22, 2023
The Mandalorian Season 3 Episode 5 – March 29, 2023
The Mandalorian Season 3 Episode 6 – April 5, 2023
The Mandalorian Season 3 Episode 7 – April 12, 2023
The Mandalorian Season 3 Episode 8 – April 19, 2023
While there’s (predictably) no official synopsis, we can still make some logical assumptions about where things might go in the future:
- Bo-Katan obviously didn’t mention the mythosaur for a reason. I imagine she stays so close to her chest because that could mean for the prophesied rebirth of the Mandalorian people, so expect her to snuggle up to the Armorer to get a better feel for things.
- Can we assume that whoever sent those TIE interceptors to Kalevala is the same person G68 works for?
- I don’t think Pershing is dead, but he will likely be extremely compromised. Maybe he needs to be rescued from the New Republic. Sounds like a job for a Mandalorian.
Find out where to watch this and more with our Discovery Tool
https://readysteadycut.com/2023/03/15/the-mandalorian-season-3-episode-4-release-date/ The Mandalorian Season 3 Episode 4 release date, time and where to watch