Loading JustWatch data…
This article is a preview of Season 11 Episode 20 of The Walking Dead, What’s Been Lost, detailing its release date, time and where to watch it online. It may contain spoilers for previous episodes.
The very last episodes of the Walking Dead are in full swing now, but I suppose that depends on how you interpret the word “final”. For a series that’s never really treated death with permanence, it seems only fitting that these characters and stories live on in spin-offs, as they already have Fear the walking death, The Walking Dead: World Beyondand Stories from The Walking Dead.
We’ve already had confirmation that there will be a Daryl and Carol spin-off, although lately it’s been looking like it might just be a Daryl spin-off, and at this year’s New York Comic Con we got our first glimpse of what’s to come The Walking Dead: Dead Citywhich will star Maggie and Negan and is slated for release in April 2023. With all of this, it’s hard to consider the imminent end…well, the end.
the Walking Dead Season 11, Episode 19 was pretty bogged down by Eugene’s usual nonsense, but there were some fun zombie shenanigans elsewhere. Here’s what happened:
- After Sebastian’s death, Pamela seeks revenge and urges Mercer to arrest him and Max. She is willing to pardon Max if she reads a ready-made apology and blames everything on Eugene, facing a rigged trial and possible public execution.
- Max spends most of the episode on the run before finally being captured. Eugene stays at the church with Daryl until he decides to turn himself in to save Max.
- Pamela shows the zombified version of Sebastian on Hornsby.
- Aaron, Jerry, Lydia and Elijah travel back to Oceanside and Alexandria, but are forced to stop in an abandoned themed town where they are attacked by a new variant of strays that can climb and use weapons.
The Walking Dead Season 11 Episode 20 Release Date
What’s Been Lost is currently available on AMC+. It will air Sunday, October 23 at 9 p.m. ET on AMC.
where to watch online
Since the Walking Dead is such a popular and long-running series that there are many different ways to watch the latest installment. Of course, the most efficient for die-hard fans is an AMC+ subscription, which allows you to watch the episode a week before everyone else. Using AMC’s app or website, the episode can be live streamed at the above date and time when it officially airs and anyone else can stream it via a variety of live TV streaming platforms including Spectrum, Sling TV, Access the episode from DirecTV and Fubo TV, Philo TV, Xfinity, Apple TV and YouTube TV.
What’s Been Lost Preview:
Here is an official synopsis of The Walking Dead Season 11 Episode 20:
Daryl and Carol search for their missing friends.
From this we can make some assumptions:
- From the summary it appears that the Commonwealth is attempting to isolate the Alexandrians. Carol and Daryl will presumably set out to free her.
- Where are we going with the variants? Will they corrupt our heroes all the way back to Oceanside and Alexandria?
- Hornsby is slippery enough to get out of the Sebastian situation but at this point it’s hard to say what use he could have at this stage.
You can stream The Walking Dead Season 11 Episode 20 on AMC+ now and watch it on AMC from October 23.
https://readysteadycut.com/2022/10/16/the-walking-dead-season-11-episode-20-release-date/ The Walking Dead season 11, episode 20 release date, time and where to watch