Frontier Developments has released a 1.06.004 update for all platforms, now all marked as patch 1.6.4. This is for some bug fixes. The two-month period of Jurassic World Evolution has been written.
Jurassic World Evolution 2 Update 1.006.004 Patch Notes | Jurassic World Evolution 2 Update 1.6.4 Patch Notes:
Update 1.6.4 is now available for all Jurassic World Evolution 2 platforms. Please note the changes below.
- The Allosaurus was fixed for the California Photography Challenge, but if it wasn’t properly measured under the mission conditions, it wasn’t counted toward the mission level.
- Fixed issue where the Iguanodon would get stuck when trying to kick a vehicle.
- In Germany, neither flying nor marine reptiles had more Challenge-level obstacles. (In the medium/hard/legal difficulties)
- Fixed helicopters falling off the ground while loading a rescue machine.
- Various stability fixes are required.
Expansion by Dominion Malta.
- This allows ziplines to be redesigned across the beach.
This is for the tire notes. Jurassic World Evolution 2 is available for PC, PlayStation and Xbox.
Source: Frontier Forums.
https://game-news24.com/2023/01/17/the-world-of-jurassics-evolution-2-update-1-006-004-new-for-fixes-this-january-17th-2015/ The World of Jurassics / Evolution 2 Update 1.006.004 New for fixes on January 17, 2015