Tomo-chan is a girl! Season 1 Episode 12 release date, time and where to watch
Tomo (Rie Takahashi), Misuzu (voiced by Rina Hidaka)And Carol (Sally Amaki) They were able to get a taste of responsibility this week when they registered for their first part-time jobs.
For TanabeFor him, getting his crush to work at his family’s restaurant was a dream come true, although he was the only one who felt the sparks fly. While things were going well for some characters, others, like Misuzu, struggled with their own emotions and shortcomings this week. Thankfully, Tomo never seems to hold grudges, but we hope she and Misuzu can work things out before things get any worse.
- Tomo tells Misuzu that she wants to take a part-time job so she can buy Jun a birthday present.
- Misuzu and Carol decide that if Tomo gets a job, he will join her.
- Tanabe tells the girls to work with him at his family’s ramen restaurant, and they are hired as waiters for the weekend, starting a few days later.
- Jun shows up for lunch.
- When Tomo Jun serves his food, she expects him to make fun of her, but Jun admits he doesn’t think it’s bad.
- Jun shows up to take Tomo home and tells her that he used to visit the restaurant daily because she was there.
- For Jun’s birthday, Tomo gives him a new watch and a cake.
- Tomo turns to Misuzu for advice on how to take her and Jun’s relationship to the next step. Misuzu suggests more physical contact. They decide the best route is to casually cuddle Jun in her arms instead.
- When Jun arrives, Misuzu suddenly pushes him. However, he dodges Tomo at the last second and accidentally grabs Carol’s chest to catch himself.
- Misuzu starts to feel something is wrong. She admits to Carol that she mustn’t want Jun and Tomo to get together because she makes things worse every time she tries to help.
- Misuzu feels so bad; She is too scared to face Tomo and doesn’t show up for school.
- Tomo shows up at Misuzu’s house to check on her and turn in the script for the upcoming school festival.
- Tomo admits that she feels Misuzu doesn’t want to be her friend.
- Misuzu returns to school only to find out that she has been cast as Cinderella in the upcoming school festival production, with Tomo playing the prince and Carol playing the evil stepmother.
- Tomo admits that being a prince doesn’t make her feel like a girl.
- Seeing that Misuzu is upset, Jun tells her to try to voice it.
- The episode ends with Jun helping Tomo write her lines, awkwardly playing Cinderella in Misuzu’s place.
Tomo-chan is a girl! Season 1 Episode 12 release date and time
Episode 12 is scheduled to be released on Crunchyroll on Wednesday, March 22, 2023. Release time is 1pm ET. Episode 12’s title is unknown, but it will have a running time of approximately 23 minutes.
where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Tomo-chan is a girl! Season 1 Episode 12 with a Subscription to Crunchyroll on the above date
Luckily, while Jun didn’t quite figure out his feelings for Tomo this week, he wasn’t acting differently towards her than I thought he would. Jun isn’t the only person struggling with his feelings, however, as Misuzu has had to accept that she may be holding Tomo more than helping him.
- Since they’ve been practicing for Cinderella this week, I assume we’ll see the play itself next week. Knowing this group, something will probably go wrong during production that will mess them up.
- I think Tomo and Misuzu will work things out next week. I can see a heart to heart event where they eventually reconcile.
Find out where to watch this and more with our Discovery Tool
https://readysteadycut.com/2023/03/15/tomo-chan-is-a-girl-season-1-episode-12-release-date/ Tomo-chan is a girl! Season 1 Episode 12 release date, time and where to watch