We are discussing predictions for the Crunchyroll anime series Tomo-Chan is a girl! Season 1 Episode 3 and give the release date and where to watch it online.
Episode 2 of Tomo-chan is a girl! was even more fun than the first one as we got a better look at these characters and their relationships. Tomo (Rie Takahashi) still has trouble getting it Jun (Kaito Ishikawa) noticing her as a girl, but there are definitely times Jun notices her more than she thinks. He even showed how much he cares for her by helping her when she was attacked on the bus. As long as this show can continue to strike a solid balance between comedy and heart, it should hold its own against some of the other romantic comedies this season.
- The first half of the episode begins with Jun inviting Tomo to sit next to him on the bus. She initially agrees, only to stand up instead. Suddenly a man starts groping her.
- After realizing what is happening, Jun attacks the man who attacked him.
- Tomo is pleased that Jun is taking the initiative for her, but is less than pleased when he makes a comment about her stopping wearing skirts.
- Despite worrying about her, Misuzu points out that Tomo’s skirt is shorter than normal, despite the shorts she wears underneath.
- Jun is thrilled to find Tomo is ready to go home with him. He is shocked to see that she is not wearing her usual shorts under her skirt at Misuzu’s suggestion.
- Once off the bus, Jun refuses to look at Tomo and decides to go ahead of her. He later apologizes for how he acted before, but Tomo is too distracted by his face to hear him. The two later reconcile in the hall after some influence from Misuzu.
- The second half of the episode begins with a popular girl named Carol walking down the school hallway. Tomo watches the men flock to her and wonders how she got to be as girly as she is. Misuzu explains that she not only notices her looks, but her personality.
- In the hall, Tomo meets Carol and Misaki together. She asks how they know each other and Carol tells her they are in an arranged marriage.
- After finding out that Tomo is not only female but is friends with Misaki, she keeps trying to feud with Tomo.
- Carol approaches Misuzu and looks for dirt on Tomo, but Misuzu leads her to Jun instead.
- Jun agrees to help her.
- Tomo is surprised to see Jun and Carol hanging out.
- Tomo is busy thinking about Jun and Carol. Meanwhile, Jun slowly realizes that Carol has no stamina and no athletic ability.
- Tomo goes to the gym to see what Jun and Carol are doing and starts berating Jun.
- After watching Jun and Tomo interact, Carol realizes that Tomo poses no threat to her relationship with Misaki and leaves.
- Carol invites Misuzu over for a cake for some advice, but when Carol asks if this makes them friends, Misuzu suggests they ask Tomo instead. Carol is afraid she’s already screwed up her chance, but is sure Tomo will still agree. In the end, Tomo, Misuzu and Carol become friends.
- The episode ends with Tomo Jun telling Carol it’s not that bad. When Jun says that Carol and Misuzu are all the rage among boys right now, he accidentally reveals that he and Misuzu dated for a short time in middle school, which shocks Tomo.
Tomo-chan is a girl! Season 1 Episode 3 release date and time
Episode 3 is scheduled to be released on Crunchyroll on Wednesday, January 18, 2023. Release time is 1pm ET. Episode 3’s title is currently unknown, but it will run for approximately 23 minutes.
where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Tomo-Chan Is a Girl! Season 1 Episode 3 with a Subscription to Crunchyroll on the above date.
While I was wrong on most of my predictions, I came close to assuming that Jun would become more protective and therefore jealous of Tomo. We’ve definitely seen signs of jealousy, especially on the bus this week. As goofy and unexpected as this show is, it’s going to be hard to predict, but let’s see if I can close this week.
- Episode 2 ended on a surprise cliffhanger when Jun revealed that he and Misuzu used to date in middle school. I imagine there will be some flashbacks and explanations next week, likely narrated by both Jun and Misuzu at various points.
- After hearing what happened between Jun and Misuzu, it will probably take Tomo a while to process the information. She’s easily distracted, especially when it comes to Jun. She might even start to doubt her friendships, but hopefully that will be a small problem.
- Tomo-chan is a girl! Season 1 Episode 3 Summary
https://readysteadycut.com/2023/01/11/tomo-chan-is-a-girl-season-1-episode-3-release-date/ Tomo-chan is a girl! Season 1 Episode 3 release date, time and where to watch