This article provides predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Under the Queen’s Umbrella Season 1 Episodes 3 & 4 and includes the release date and where to watch it online.
At the peak of Under the Queen’s umbrella episode 2, the revelation was made that Grand Prince Gyeseong is someone who dresses in women’s clothing in private and also wears makeup to express himself. This side of his life is hidden from the palace, but we know that the Queen, Maid of Honor Shin and Consort Go are aware of the situation, with the former wondering what to do to stop the rumors spreading since she knows that it might harm her son’s reputation, even if it is the truth.
Elsewhere, Prince Uiseong prepares to become the next crown prince, with both he and his mother Consort Hwang feeling he should be the one who ascends to His Majesty’s throne. He hopes to make a strong impression first by becoming a consort in Sigangwon, a place that could offer the cynical man the space to pursue his own schemes. Similarly, other concubines in the palace seek to capitalize on Queen Dowager Cho’s successes with the installation of Lee Ho as king in previous years to give their own sons a chance to potentially claim the kingdom’s crown.
For those who need a quick refresher on the other things happening in the world of Under the Queen’s umbrellalook no further:
- The Grand Princes have all applied for cohort selection, to the Queen’s surprise.
- The crown prince appears to be recovering slowly from his illness but appears to be making contingency plans for a regression in his health.
- Queen Dowager Cho sows seeds to try to evict the Queen and her family from the palace.
- The deposed queen has given Hwa-ryeong advice on how to protect her sons.
- The Queen examines historical medical records to find out what happened to the late Crown Prince Taein.
Under the Queen’s umbrella Episodes 3 and 4 release date/time
Under the Queen’s umbrella Season 1, Episode 3 will be released on October 22, 2022. Standard time is 3pm (BST) but sometimes this varies. We don’t expect any schedule changes just yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Under the Queen’s umbrella Season 1 Episode 4 will air the next day, October 23 at the same time. Each episode is approximately 70 minutes long.
where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Under the Queen’s umbrella Follow 3 and 4 further Netflix at the above date and time. Aside from the Netflix release, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST) on tvN.
- Dowager Cho continues her plans to remove the queen from the palace and once again turns to Consort Hwang.
- The cohort selection process proves complex, with the king’s desires being unique.
- Hwa-ryeong finds out more about the Crown Prince’s health and finds information about what happened to the late Crown Prince Taein.
- Prince Uiseong considers joining the royal family.
- Grand Prince Gyeseong’s secret is about to be revealed.
You can watch this series with a Netflix subscription.
https://readysteadycut.com/2022/10/17/under-the-queens-umbrella-season-1-episodes-3-and-4-release-date/ Under the Queen’s Umbrella season 1, episodes 3 and 4 release date, time and where to watch