Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 11 release date, time and where to watch
No one could have guessed how well things would go Thorfinn (Yuto Uemura) And Einar (Shunsuke Takeuchi), probably not even herself. With the promise of freedom now looming on the horizon, the two men must decide what to do next. Despite Ketils (spoken by Hideaki Tezuka) generous offer, the farm may not be where Thorfinn is most needed, especially now that we’ve seen how much Canute (voiced by Kensho Ono) seems to need someone to trust. It will be interesting to see if and when their paths cross now that Thorfinn stands on the brink of freedom.
- Thorfinn and Einar celebrate as they cut down the last tree on their land. Thorfinn comments that it took them just over three years.
- Thorifinn asks Einar what he intends to do once he’s free, and he replies that he doesn’t know.
- Einar asks Thorfinn if he plans to return to Iceland once he’s free, and Thorfinn says he might do it, but he doesn’t know yet either.
- Ketil offers Thorfinn and Einar a discount so that they are free once they have sown the seeds on their land.
- Ketil asks Thorfinn and Einar to tell his father that he has left for Jenning to visit the ailing King Harald.
- Ketil offers to let Thorfinn and Einar work for him as farmhands once they pay off their debts.
- Canute travels to Jenning by ship.
- Wulf informs Canute that King Harald is not well.
- Canute suddenly sees King Sweyn’s severed head coming towards him.
- Canute visits Harald for the first time.
- Harald tells Canute he plans to give him Denmark.
- King Sweyn’s head reappears and scolds Canute for lying to Harald when he knows he poisoned him.
- Canute avoids the refreshments to avoid being poisoned.
- Canute says that Harald must die because having two kings would lead to disaster.
- In a flashback we see Harald and Canute playing, with Harald encouraging Canute to become a stronger man than he and her father.
- The episode ends with Canute staring out his window in disappointment.
Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 11 Release Date and Time
Episode 11 will be released on Monday, March 20th, 2023 on both Netflix and Crunchyroll. The release time is 11:30am ET. Episode 11 is titled “The King and the Sword” and will run for approximately 23 minutes.
where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Vinland saga Season 2 Episode 11 with a Subscription to Netflix or Crunchyroll on the above date.
While Canute appeared to be struggling this week, it had nothing to do with the state of his kingdom. With next week’s preview coming, it looks like we’ll be seeing more from Canute. If he and Thorfinn get back together, who knows what that will mean for them?
- I believe Einar will stay and accept Ketil’s offer to become a farmhand. If it means he stays close to Arnheid, I could see that being his best option.
- While I don’t think they’ll see each other, I have a feeling Throfinn will finally learn what Canute is up to. If he does, he might even start visiting Canute once he’s free.
Find out where to watch this and more with our Discovery Tool
https://readysteadycut.com/2023/03/13/vinland-saga-season-2-episode-11-release-date-time-and-where-to-watch/ Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 11 release date, time and where to watch