Loading JustWatch data…
We discuss predictions for the Netflix and Crunchyroll anime series Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 4, giving the release date and where to watch online.
In Vinland saga Season 2 Episode 3Her fans confirmed that Thorfinn (Yuto Uemura) is still the strong warrior they remember, at least in their mindset. While the characters didn’t get into fights or brawls, the slowly building tension nonetheless made for an exciting standoff between Thorfinn and Fox. Introducing a new character, Snake (Fuminori Komatsu), seemed to really shake things up for the other guards and open up an interesting new path for Thorfinn and possibly Einar (Shunsuke Takeuchi).
- The episode begins with Olmar and last week’s servants, fox and badger. You get him drunk but regret it when he gets loud and aggressive.
- Olmar challenges them to a fight, only to throw a tantrum when they lightly hit him since they are his father’s guards.
- When Olmar starts crying, Fox tries to make him feel better. He knows 17 is an uncomfortable age, and Olmar feels that no one sees him as a man.
- Fox advises Olmar to try to kill someone as a right of passage. He just suggests someone and chooses Thorfinn and Einar since they’re just property anyway.
- As Einar gets ready for the day’s work, he hears Thorfinn fidgeting in his sleep.
- Einar wakes Thorfinn from a nightmare he can’t remember.
- The mysterious blond woman who was with Ketil shows up, leaving Einar nervous again. After a short conversation, she introduces herself as Arnheid and says that she is also a slave.
- Fox and Badger demand that Thorfinn and Einar come with them. Thorfinn explains that they are bodyguards living on the farm.
- They are led to the previous night’s fight ring, where Olmar is waiting for them with a sword. Fox asks that they let the young master kill him.
- Einar eventually attacks Olmar before he can attack.
- He yells at Thorfinn to get Ketil, but instead Thorfinn stays behind and offers himself as a sacrifice if they allow Einar to get back to work.
- After saying that all men are afraid of death, Fox slices Thorfinn’s chest with his sword. Though Thorfinn is cut multiple times, he doesn’t flinch once. A dark-haired man looks on in awe from afar.
- Fox cuts off the tip of his ear and threatens to take his eye if he doesn’t act scared.
- As he raises his sword, the dark-haired man yells at Fox to stop. We then learn that the dark haired man’s name is Snake and he appears to be the leader of the guards.
- Snake punches Fox before prompting the other men to explain what’s going on.
Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 4 release date and time
Episode 4 is slated to release Monday, January 30, 2023 on both Netflix and Crunchyroll. The release time is 11:30 am The episode’s title is currently unknown, but it will have a running time of approximately 23 minutes.
where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Vinland saga Season 2 Episode 4 with a Subscription to Netflix or Crunchyroll on the above date.
While I thought this would be the week we see Thorfinn in action, it seems we’ll have to wait for him to use his combat skills. Still, things got intense and we were left on a slight cliffhanger, wondering what will become of Thorfinn and Einar after this new character is introduced.
- Snake seemed fascinated by Thorfinn. If he is truly the leader of the guards, I think he will test Thorfinn’s abilities and possibly let him join Ketil’s guard as well.
- After almost starting a fight and killing two of his slaves, I figured Ketil had either banished Fox and Badger or ever killed them.
https://readysteadycut.com/2023/01/23/vinland-saga-season-2-episode-4-release-date/ Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 4 release date, time and where to watch