Kentucky Fried Chicken, better known as KFC, and popular street style fashion brand Just HYPE. have collaborated on an exciting line of clothing and accessories. The duo have created an eye-catching 47-piece capsule collection that pays homage to the grocery chain’s original fried chicken recipe and heritage.
The wide range, which just landed on August 4th, 2022, is easily accessible via the fashion label’s e-commerce website. These brilliantly executed items, created using KFC’s color schemes, range in price from $25 to $99.
HYPE. x The KFC capsule collection celebrates the original recipe and heritage of the food chain
The 47-piece range includes bralets, legging sets, hoodies, t-shirts, jogging pants, reversible jackets, backpacks, bucket hats, panel caps, stainless steel water bottles and assorted bags in a variety of colors and prints to accommodate everyday mix-and-match to create styles.
The description of the cooperation on the Just HYPE official website. reads:
“Introducing the brand new finger licking good HYPE. X KFC Capsule Collection. Perfect for summer festival season, with a range of co-branded clothing and accessories that celebrate nostalgic brand identifications. With exciting designs inspired by the synergies of both brands: tongue-in-cheek interactive messages and bold heritage statements.”
HYPE. x KFC co-branded leggings, snapback caps, bargain bucket, hats and oversized comfortable clothing sets are also available in the latest collection. Original recipe pieces featuring Fried Chicken prints, various prints of traditional KFC color palettes as well as the household catchphrase “It’s Finger Lickin’ Good” are used to create this exclusive range.
These stylish designs are a nod to catchphrases and KFC’s menu, which is guided by the top secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices.
The collection also includes authentic varsity jackets and t-shirts that trace KFC’s history back to The Colonel’s first franchise unit in Salt Lake City in 1952.
Featuring co-branded inner lining, button fastening detailing and matching hems and cuffs, this piece is best worn loose.
Drinking cups, bargain buckets and chicken popcorn boxes come to life with repeated prints of fried chicken on the inside and outside.
Items offered under the latest KFC collection
- Red Legacy Bomber Jacket is available for $99
- Red Camouflage Hoodie is available for $62.
- Red Palm Print Shorts retail for $37.
- The Finger Lickin’ Good Black T-Shirt is $37.
- The Black Original Recipe Hoodie is available for $62.
- Red tie-dye hoodie priced at $62.
- The black Legacy t-shirt retails for $37.
- The red palm tree print t-shirt retails for $44.
- The black Original Recipe T-Shirt is $44.
- The black camouflage t-shirt retails for $37.
- Red tie-dye t-shirt is tagged $37.
- Black logo sweatpants are available for $56.
- Co-branded Red Bralet is available for $31.
- Black Original Recipe leggings are available for $37.
- The white Colonel t-shirt is $37.
- The white Colonel Finger Lickin’ Good T-Shirt is available for $37.
- Red Camouflage Lightweight Jacket can be availed for $62.
- Red camouflage joggers are $56.
- Red Drawstring Joggers are tagged $50.
- Red Drawstring Hoodie costs $62.
- Black logo t-shirt is $44.
- Black bralet is $31.
- Solid red co-branded leggings are $31.
- White Finger Lickin’ Good Joggers are $50.
- White Finger Lickin’ Good Hoodie retails for $62.
- Red Palm Print Hoodie is available for $62.
- The black logo hoodie retails for $62.
- The red and black Original Recipe Reversible Jacket will drop for $81.
- Branded black leggings are marked $31.
- Red Original Recipe Bottle sells for $25.
- Original Recipe Variety Bag is available for $50.
- White Drink Sidebag retails for $37.
- White Bucket Bag is available for $44.
- Black Original Recipe Bucket Hat drops for $31.
- The Black Original Recipe Panel Cap is $25.
- Red Holographic BackPack is available for $50.
- Original Recipe BackPack drops for $44.
- The red camouflage backpack is available for $44.
The Original Piece collection can be easily purchased on HYPE’s e-commerce site. With prices ranging from $25 to $99, these gender-specific offerings will make the perfect addition to your wardrobe.
https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/where-buy-hype-x-kfc-apparel-accessories-collection-price-details-explored?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=sportskeeda Where to buy HYPE. x KFC apparel and accessories collection? Price and more details explored